Tuesday 23 July 2013

Snoozing

I realise it's been a veritable age since my last blog.  Since that time there have been a couple of gigs, the last one as part of a shiny new quartet.  Adding drums and a double-bass has given a real energy and depth to the music; in fact, it was the most relaxed I've ever felt whilst doing a gig.

My website is getting closer to a grand unveiling and I'm hoping it will all be ready for several potential gigs in the autumn.  Summer is hard.  People go away and things don't feel like they're flowing as well.  In addition to that, whilst it's great having a couple more people to play with it does make rehearsals a little more difficult to organise!

Hopefully I'll be back with some website news soon and there will be some more giggage to talk about.  Until then I shall simply have to listen and learn:


No comments:

Post a Comment